About me

one inanity at a time

Archives

Blog it, baby

Life in the Pink
Operated Boy
Bad News Hughes
Rollertrain

Smart People and Politics

Cursor
The Black Commentator
Counterpunch
Steve Gilliard's News Blog
Atrios
Tom Tomorrow
Whiskey Bar

Friday, September 23, 2005

Song of the Week

My housing search continues to be frustrating and drive me towards wanting to get the hell out of here more and more each day. So with that in mind, this week's song is Ghost World by Aimee Man. From the sountrack of the movie inspired by the comic...or something. I don't really know, but I do know that it is a good song with a chorus that goes.

yeah I'm bailing this town orrrrrrr
tearing it down orrrrrr
probably more like
hanging around


So go out and "obtain" it.
- Unknown, 2:55 AM
Comments: Post a Comment