About me

one inanity at a time

Archives

Blog it, baby

Life in the Pink
Operated Boy
Bad News Hughes
Rollertrain

Smart People and Politics

Cursor
The Black Commentator
Counterpunch
Steve Gilliard's News Blog
Atrios
Tom Tomorrow
Whiskey Bar

Saturday, September 24, 2005

And the Winner Is....

Last we heard, my choices were between being an intellectual dork or a technodork. Well, the answer has come in, and I'm the type of dork that nobody likes.

That's right, I tried to get into both places, and both times, they ended up choosing someone else. There was bad timing involved, it wasn't just that they didn't like me. I only really ever talked to one of the three grad school people, so when they apparently hit it off with someone else, well, I didn't really have a chance. And the technodorks liked me, but they gave priority to the person they'd talked to first, so...I didn't really have a chance.

Doesn't make it any less annoying, though.
- Unknown, 7:49 PM
Comments:
Nice site!
http://pxhlifbi.com/tzpj/dutb.html | http://lxslieqo.com/otux/gfwa.html
 
Post a Comment