About me

one inanity at a time

Archives

Blog it, baby

Life in the Pink
Operated Boy
Bad News Hughes
Rollertrain

Smart People and Politics

Cursor
The Black Commentator
Counterpunch
Steve Gilliard's News Blog
Atrios
Tom Tomorrow
Whiskey Bar

Saturday, July 09, 2005

It's Cause The Right People Are In Charge

King's Cross. Edgeware Road. The British Museum. I went to all of those places. My parents are going to London this fall. Isn't the War on Terror supposed to make people feel safer?

Apparently, the paid pontificators are saying that the attack was inevitable. Well, that certainly helps. I mean, I wouldn't want to be sitting here thinking it could have been prevented if the people in charge weren't fucking morons. No, they're doing the best possible job they can. Only the inevitable can stop them. Hell, God himself can't stop the inevitable. Unless he can. I'm not real sure about that. But since he blesses America, and that blessing must trickle down to America's allies, this making it impossible for EVEN GOD to have stopped the last terrorist attack on London.

By the way, how many people die per day in Iraq?
- Unknown, 3:16 AM
Comments: Post a Comment