About me

one inanity at a time

Archives

Blog it, baby

Life in the Pink
Operated Boy
Bad News Hughes
Rollertrain

Smart People and Politics

Cursor
The Black Commentator
Counterpunch
Steve Gilliard's News Blog
Atrios
Tom Tomorrow
Whiskey Bar

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Illusion

I was just fiddling with my friendster profile, which includes a picture of me when I had purple hair, and now I keep seeing the dangling piece of hair in front of my eye as purple. Amputees get phantom limb syndrome, do I have phantom hair dye syndrome? Confusing.

Speaking of amputees, I saw this interesting documentary about people who needed to be amputees a few weeks ago. It was called Whole. There were all these men (always men) who felt wrong unless they managed to get rid of a leg, or at least bound it so that they had the feeling of an amputee. You should watch it.
- Unknown, 4:50 PM
Comments: Post a Comment