About me

one inanity at a time

Archives

Blog it, baby

Life in the Pink
Operated Boy
Bad News Hughes
Rollertrain

Smart People and Politics

Cursor
The Black Commentator
Counterpunch
Steve Gilliard's News Blog
Atrios
Tom Tomorrow
Whiskey Bar

Sunday, April 03, 2005

The Water Rolls Down the Drain (the Blood Rolls Down the Drain)

I saw an ad for the next, last Star Wars movie today. My reaction was "Ooooh, shiiiiiiny." Also, did not appear to be awful, though the ads for the last two didn't look awful either, but they were.

After the debacle of Attack of the Clones, I swore not to go see Episode III in theatres*. George Lucas does not deserve my nostalgia money for churning out crap. Still, shiny! This might take some self-restraint.

*unless I see a bunch of reviews or hear from people saying "Wow, that was amazing. I wish he'd done the last two like that." I do not consider "well, it doesn't have Jar-Jar, so I guess it wasn't as bad" to be a good review.
- Unknown, 9:10 PM
Comments: Post a Comment