About me

one inanity at a time

Archives

Blog it, baby

Life in the Pink
Operated Boy
Bad News Hughes
Rollertrain

Smart People and Politics

Cursor
The Black Commentator
Counterpunch
Steve Gilliard's News Blog
Atrios
Tom Tomorrow
Whiskey Bar

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Another Vignette From My Family

Today, the doorbell rang, the dogs barked, and my mom went to go answer it. The person at the door said "Hi, my name is blah blah blah, I'm trying to meet the neighbors, I'm up for some award in Communications." My mom said "Not interested!" and slammed the door in his face. When I asked her how she could be so rude, she answered "He looked like Howdy Doody."

In case you're wondering where I got my astounding(ly bad) people skills, look no further. Also, Howdy Doody might not be so good at Communications.
- Unknown, 3:59 AM
Comments: Post a Comment