About me

one inanity at a time

Archives

Blog it, baby

Life in the Pink
Operated Boy
Bad News Hughes
Rollertrain

Smart People and Politics

Cursor
The Black Commentator
Counterpunch
Steve Gilliard's News Blog
Atrios
Tom Tomorrow
Whiskey Bar

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Post In Which I Agree With George W. Bush

I'm not sure it's ever happened, but on the subject of Schiavopalooza, G-Dub said something along the lines of "This is an enormously complex situation, and in cases like this I believe it is best to err on the side of life."

I have not been paying close attention to the details of the Schiavo case, so I don't know how complex it is. But I agree completely and absolutely that one should err on the side of life in complex situations like:

invading other countries
supporting the death penalty
providing universal health care

I look forward to seeing Our Glorius Leader continue with this break from his traditional methods and continue to err on the side of life.
- Unknown, 2:46 AM
Comments: Post a Comment