About me

one inanity at a time

Archives

Blog it, baby

Life in the Pink
Operated Boy
Bad News Hughes
Rollertrain

Smart People and Politics

Cursor
The Black Commentator
Counterpunch
Steve Gilliard's News Blog
Atrios
Tom Tomorrow
Whiskey Bar

Monday, March 28, 2005

Alternatives

My side project at Renaissance Gamer has not been going well. My friends that I wanted to corral into writing with me have not actually accepted, let alone written. However, I still play games, and would feel bad not to write about them. On the other hand, the readers of this blog, with only one exception that I know of, don't give a damn about the games.

Therefore, I will use Renaissance Gamer as a gaming blog. Nothing more for now. All one of you who care can marvel at my replaying of Fallout....again. As an anti-war protester.
- Unknown, 4:05 AM
Comments: Post a Comment