About me

one inanity at a time

Archives

Blog it, baby

Life in the Pink
Operated Boy
Bad News Hughes
Rollertrain

Smart People and Politics

Cursor
The Black Commentator
Counterpunch
Steve Gilliard's News Blog
Atrios
Tom Tomorrow
Whiskey Bar

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Shall We Talk About the Weather?

Ah, February...that gorgeous time of year when the sun comes out, the gentle rains fall, and summer is in the air. Yes, living in California during the winter months is actually quite different from living in Ohio or Colorado. Who knew?

It makes me want to go outside, except for the small problem that I have nowhere to go. Instead, I just play video games and occasionally play with the cats or dogs outside, though the cats, who I prefer, tend to do their playing inside. I suppose I do too. What lovely weather for video games!
- Unknown, 4:24 PM
Comments: Post a Comment