About me

one inanity at a time

Archives

Blog it, baby

Life in the Pink
Operated Boy
Bad News Hughes
Rollertrain

Smart People and Politics

Cursor
The Black Commentator
Counterpunch
Steve Gilliard's News Blog
Atrios
Tom Tomorrow
Whiskey Bar

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Like Shedding, While Adding Warmth!

I have a fun new pseudo-OCD habit! Over Christmas at my grandmother's, I made some random comment about not having a good enough sweater, and when my family went out shopping, they came home with a fairly fuzzy black sweater which is effective at doing what sweaters do, that is, keeping me warm.

On the other hand, my parents' house is filled with pets, the majority of which are not black. And the weather is turning warm here, so they're starting to shed. The house, however, remains cold, so the sweater is on fairly regularly. This leads to it acting basically as kind of an orange-fur magnet (we like the tigers). My fun new games is waiting to see how long it takes for me to be able to drag my fingers along the sweater and pick up a pinch of fur. It's usually not long - my kitties are big fans of me, as well they should be. I'm the only one who plays with them.
- Unknown, 2:47 AM
Comments: Post a Comment