About me

one inanity at a time

Archives

Blog it, baby

Life in the Pink
Operated Boy
Bad News Hughes
Rollertrain

Smart People and Politics

Cursor
The Black Commentator
Counterpunch
Steve Gilliard's News Blog
Atrios
Tom Tomorrow
Whiskey Bar

Monday, January 10, 2005

What a Beautiful City

I have returned to Sacramento and my parents' house after some time in San Francisco, which led me to a few conclusions:

Finding a place to live without regular internet access is hard.
Getting motivated to find a place to live without being certain where is hard.

and most importantly,

Places next to the ocean have very strange weather. It rained pretty much the entire time I was there. When I left, it was beautiful (though I did leave in part because it was beautiful, in a nice bit of irony)

I did, however, discover that San Francisco seems to have the best record store in the history of the universe. Where I purchased Nellie McKay's album Get Away From Me. Which will get its own post, soon, as it is somewhere between amazing and supercool.
- Unknown, 7:36 PM
Comments: Post a Comment