About me

one inanity at a time

Archives

Blog it, baby

Life in the Pink
Operated Boy
Bad News Hughes
Rollertrain

Smart People and Politics

Cursor
The Black Commentator
Counterpunch
Steve Gilliard's News Blog
Atrios
Tom Tomorrow
Whiskey Bar

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Quote of the Day

from a Yahoo news article about a probe landing on Saturn's moon Titan

"I'm shocked. It's remarkable," said Carolyn Porco of the Cassini Imaging Center. "There are river channels. There are channels cut by something ... a fluid of some sort is my best guess."

Now, obviously Carrie here is a pretty smart cookie. I mean, she's doing big-time sciency things. But perhaps it was not her verbal skills that got her the job, or perhaps the media gets to her. There are river channels. For channelling a liquid. And her best guess is that they were cut by...a fluid. Man. I could be a sciency person.
- Unknown, 3:19 AM
Comments: Post a Comment