About me

one inanity at a time

Archives

Blog it, baby

Life in the Pink
Operated Boy
Bad News Hughes
Rollertrain

Smart People and Politics

Cursor
The Black Commentator
Counterpunch
Steve Gilliard's News Blog
Atrios
Tom Tomorrow
Whiskey Bar

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Transport

When I was kid, I used to have this board game called Rivers, Roads, and Rails, where there were various cards with railroads, regular roads, and canals, and you had to make them all fit together. It was good fun. That's kind of what Monday was like.

I walked out to go deposit some old clothes in the charity box a few blocks away. I hailed a cab. I took the cab to the train station. I took the train to the airport. I took the plane to New York. I took the bus to the bus station. I took another bus to Philadelphia. I took a cab to Cyn's house.

That's 18 hours of travel. Good times.
- Unknown, 11:51 AM
Comments: Post a Comment