About me

one inanity at a time

Archives

Blog it, baby

Life in the Pink
Operated Boy
Bad News Hughes
Rollertrain

Smart People and Politics

Cursor
The Black Commentator
Counterpunch
Steve Gilliard's News Blog
Atrios
Tom Tomorrow
Whiskey Bar

Thursday, April 08, 2004

Posting at 4:10 AM

I'm staying up all night tonight. See, I signed up for this curricular design committee. Antioch is planning on undergoing some serious restructuring in a few years, and it's always been my dream to help design a school. Seriously. I am all about the education theory (and by all about, I mean I'm interested enough to get excited when it's right in front of my nose, but I never actually took a class or read a book about it....). But, I'm probably leaving in a few weeks, so I had to join this committee to have even a chance at getting my input it. Unfortunately, this is an April group, and has several meetings. Since there's about 10 of us, finding free time for meetings was difficult, and included....sigh...two Thursday 7:30-9:30 AM meetings. I argued and whined and made a scene of myself, but alas, it was not to be.

Since I usually stay up til 3 or 4AM these days, and need to sit down and do a baker's shitload of senior project, I decided to kill two birds with one stone and stay up all night so I'm manic instead of exhausted for the meeting, and can put a serious dent in the S-to-the-P. Working so far. May need more Coke. No, not that coke.

Thankfully, my Thursday schedule only includes a single gym class in the afternoon. I should be able to take a nap and then stagger in. Or I miss it and make it up.
- Unknown, 4:17 AM
Comments: Post a Comment