About me

one inanity at a time

Archives

Blog it, baby

Life in the Pink
Operated Boy
Bad News Hughes
Rollertrain

Smart People and Politics

Cursor
The Black Commentator
Counterpunch
Steve Gilliard's News Blog
Atrios
Tom Tomorrow
Whiskey Bar

Friday, April 30, 2004

Nothing to see here

Been a bit over a week since I blogged, huh? Dunno what there's been to say, really. All I've done is help redesign my school, make a presentation in front of the entire faculty, say goodbye to my friends one by one, have the super-senior-party watch the graduation that was almost-but-not-quite mine get hijacked (twice), make my friends unhappy by breaking a promise I couldn't fulfill, finish my senior project, pack, pack, pack, say goodbye to more friends, take pictures of everything, continue redesigning the school, buy a plane ticket the day before it left, and come to Philadelphia a mere 5 hours before my favorite band showed up for a concert (hey, nice timing). Through it all, I've been getting plane tickets, international ID, passport, and a work permit for my job in England. Which all showed up at Cyn's place, along with me, yesterday. Good timing again.
- Unknown, 10:33 AM
Comments: Post a Comment