About me

one inanity at a time

Archives

Blog it, baby

Life in the Pink
Operated Boy
Bad News Hughes
Rollertrain

Smart People and Politics

Cursor
The Black Commentator
Counterpunch
Steve Gilliard's News Blog
Atrios
Tom Tomorrow
Whiskey Bar

Saturday, April 17, 2004

The Finish Line

Suddenly, I'm virtually done with my senior project.

Suddenly, I just have to bite down and conclude it, and then write 5 more pages or so in another paper, and I'm done with Antioch College. Well, done with schoolwork while here. 10 pages or so to write. A week left with my friends.

I'm not sure if I can do it. It might be that it's a beautiful Saturday afternoon*. But my mind keeps wandering to what it's like to not be here, now. They're comfortable places, perhaps, but not as happy as I might want them to be.

At least I know what I'm doing in the short term and have plans for the long term.




*the slight exception to the "beautiful Saturday" is that this happens to be the Saturday that the Klan is holding their literature drive or rally or whatever the hell it is in town. I decided to celebrate by staying in my room and doing a paper on Black Power.
- Unknown, 3:28 PM
Comments: Post a Comment