About me

one inanity at a time

Archives

Blog it, baby

Life in the Pink
Operated Boy
Bad News Hughes
Rollertrain

Smart People and Politics

Cursor
The Black Commentator
Counterpunch
Steve Gilliard's News Blog
Atrios
Tom Tomorrow
Whiskey Bar

Tuesday, March 02, 2004

The Means of Production

I have a 10-page paper due tomorrow. Despite claiming to attempt to try to possibly start working on it the last couple days, and much of today, I did nothing. Then I hit upon a clever plan.

I unhooked my laptop from the internet, mouse, and speakers, and took it to my bed, with it in my lap and every program but Word closed, and wrote 3 pages in an hour and a half. Without the internet, I lose my primary distraction, without the the mouse, I can't play games, without the speakers, my music sounds shitty, and with it in my lap, I can't pace.

Brilliant. Back to it!
- Unknown, 11:40 PM
Comments: Post a Comment