About me

one inanity at a time

Archives

Blog it, baby

Life in the Pink
Operated Boy
Bad News Hughes
Rollertrain

Smart People and Politics

Cursor
The Black Commentator
Counterpunch
Steve Gilliard's News Blog
Atrios
Tom Tomorrow
Whiskey Bar

Sunday, February 08, 2004

Star of the Show

Some clever Antioch types decided to hold an early-90's party last night. They called it "My So-Called Party." A great idea, given how many of us, even the older among us, had those years as early teens. Very formative. I had to think if I wanted to dress up. I mean, I could find someone's flannel and be lazy, but where's the fun in laziness? On the other hand, I had about an hour to figure out what I, with my very small amount of clothing, could possibly wear and convert to early 90's.

Then it hit me. I could wear my clothes backwards.

I make you jump. Jump.

It went swimmingly!
- Unknown, 9:16 PM
Comments: Post a Comment