About me

one inanity at a time

Archives

Blog it, baby

Life in the Pink
Operated Boy
Bad News Hughes
Rollertrain

Smart People and Politics

Cursor
The Black Commentator
Counterpunch
Steve Gilliard's News Blog
Atrios
Tom Tomorrow
Whiskey Bar

Sunday, January 11, 2004

Typical

Since my grandmother and sister are sleeping over, sleep space is at a premium. My grandmother is on the spare bed. My sister is on the couch. This is fine, my family says. We have this really cool auto-inflating bed. So they give me this bed, less than a year old, shiny and blue. You just push the air compressor thingy in and twist. Fantastic!

The damn thing isn't charged.

This is SO my family. They have the perfect solution at their fingertips, but oh yeah, there's that one extra step that someone forgot to take.
- Unknown, 3:30 AM
Comments: Post a Comment