About me

one inanity at a time

Archives

Blog it, baby

Life in the Pink
Operated Boy
Bad News Hughes
Rollertrain

Smart People and Politics

Cursor
The Black Commentator
Counterpunch
Steve Gilliard's News Blog
Atrios
Tom Tomorrow
Whiskey Bar

Friday, January 30, 2004

Turn to the Left

I redyed my hair last night. Pictures should be up in the next few days. While the hair came out fantastically, taking the pictures made me realize more than any time before that It's Time For A Goddamn Fashion Change. Because these pictures were taken in one of my Staple Shirts. This shirt is white. Very white. It doesn't match me anymore. I like the pictures where the shirt is not terribly visible.

I know I've needed a fashion change for a while, but this hammered the point home. Silly t-shirts are great and all, and have served me well, but I can be snazzier, god dammit.

I just need to find what my new style can be. For cheap. This'll be fun.
- Unknown, 12:56 AM
Comments: Post a Comment