About me

one inanity at a time

Archives

Blog it, baby

Life in the Pink
Operated Boy
Bad News Hughes
Rollertrain

Smart People and Politics

Cursor
The Black Commentator
Counterpunch
Steve Gilliard's News Blog
Atrios
Tom Tomorrow
Whiskey Bar

Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Profiling

Since I'm not in Philadelphia anymore, and I'm a student who DOES take classes, it was time for a change here. I also got rid of my e-mail address because I don't think anyone ever e-mailed me from there.

Doing this blog is a little weird now. Before I felt like I was doing something other people had done. I was a young 20something navigating the big city. Now, I'm a student in wackyland. A blog post then might have gone "blah blah I went to work and something amusing happened, and I can analyze it." Now it's like "I played Mario Kart for 12 hours straight one day, and then went to go see Angela Davis lecture at Earlham college the next."

That my hit count has been cut in half and nobody leaves comments anymore also cuts into my motivation. Come on, people. Validate me.
- Unknown, 5:02 PM
Comments: Post a Comment