About me

one inanity at a time

Archives

Blog it, baby

Life in the Pink
Operated Boy
Bad News Hughes
Rollertrain

Smart People and Politics

Cursor
The Black Commentator
Counterpunch
Steve Gilliard's News Blog
Atrios
Tom Tomorrow
Whiskey Bar

Monday, January 12, 2004

Oh, my school...

For the last few weeks, Antioch people have been asking me "Where are you going to live?" I've been saying "well, I talked to housing, and they said blah blah blah, but you never know. Hopefully they remembered to write it down."

Did they write it down? Naturally not.

This means that I am currently living smack dab in the partyest party dorm on campus. Which is probably fine, except it's a smoking hall and I have a case of the asthma. We shall see.

In other news - four flights into my First Class watch, I saw a person of color in the front of the plane. This plane ride was also notable for having a full 1% of the Antioch population on it. I saw at least 4 other Antioch students on it.

Over and out, as I'm posting from the library. Should have internet in my room soon.
- Unknown, 11:28 AM
Comments: Post a Comment