About me

one inanity at a time

Archives

Blog it, baby

Life in the Pink
Operated Boy
Bad News Hughes
Rollertrain

Smart People and Politics

Cursor
The Black Commentator
Counterpunch
Steve Gilliard's News Blog
Atrios
Tom Tomorrow
Whiskey Bar

Saturday, January 03, 2004

Merry Christmas

I just went to Fry's with my family. We got my Christmas present(s). I am not in posession of a digicam. Huzzah! I also managed to sneak a copy of Port Royale, a spiritual successor to Sid Meier's Pirates. Then, my parents gave me a pig catapult and a Freud action figure. Cocaine not included.

This leads to a problem. My free Blogger account doesn't allow picture uploads, and they aren't accepting new people for their Pro accounts. So how can I get pictures on my website? Any advice? Cheaper the better!
- Unknown, 6:05 PM
Comments: Post a Comment