About me

one inanity at a time

Archives

Blog it, baby

Life in the Pink
Operated Boy
Bad News Hughes
Rollertrain

Smart People and Politics

Cursor
The Black Commentator
Counterpunch
Steve Gilliard's News Blog
Atrios
Tom Tomorrow
Whiskey Bar

Monday, December 29, 2003

Uhhh. Whoa

I would like to go on the record now as saying that this Christmas week has been perhaps the most intense and eventful of my life. Sadly, I cannot blog about it. Well, I could, but it would be Bad. Though the week was good.

So, I will give you all some random thoughts.

My new rule of life is Be Prepared. In a very specific way.

I am currently eating some soup that was advertised as chicken, but seems to contain absolutely no chicken. This is probably a good thing, as it helps me be more vegetarian, but I felt it was worth noting. There is more chicken in the picture on the label than in the entire can of soup.

I am on a mix CD tear. In anticipation of a near-future road trip, I have created a Road Trip CD. I hope soon to offer a wide variety of mix cds, available for the price of shipping and handling. Watch this space.

I may start packing soon. I'm leaving on the first. Packing is difficult for me. My moving-constantly situation demands that I take only what is useful to me. And if it's useful, then, uh, I probably use it. And if I use it, I can't really pack it. So I kind of have to Pack Everything The Last Day. Which just accents my already terrible procrastination tendencies.

I'm giving 2:1 odds on whether I win the search at the airport again. 2:1 on being searched at all. 5:1 for me getting searched at both airports (I transfer at Phoenix). It tends to happen. Last time, I was flying with my girlfriend at the time, and the searcher guy hit on her. Classy.

Oh, and purple hair? This shit does something to you. I have no idea how relevant it is, but since it's been dyed, my life has been dramatically different. I think I'll go all the way after I get a haircut.
- Unknown, 2:48 AM
Comments: Post a Comment