About me

one inanity at a time

Archives

Blog it, baby

Life in the Pink
Operated Boy
Bad News Hughes
Rollertrain

Smart People and Politics

Cursor
The Black Commentator
Counterpunch
Steve Gilliard's News Blog
Atrios
Tom Tomorrow
Whiskey Bar

Friday, December 19, 2003

Red and Now Pink

I am now officially adding tuna to the list of Foods I Do Not Eat For Ethical Reasons. My goal is to become vegetarian, however, I do not think I could do it cold turkey. Therefore, I'm working my way up to it. In May, I gave up eating mammals. Now, I'm losing the tuna because it's fish I don't like THAT much, but have sometimes, and the big fish have been overfished to the point of being close to endangered. A study that made the news a over the summer had them at 10% of what they'd been before. Ouch.
- Unknown, 3:47 AM
Comments: Post a Comment