About me

one inanity at a time

Archives

Blog it, baby

Life in the Pink
Operated Boy
Bad News Hughes
Rollertrain

Smart People and Politics

Cursor
The Black Commentator
Counterpunch
Steve Gilliard's News Blog
Atrios
Tom Tomorrow
Whiskey Bar

Thursday, December 11, 2003

Dork Depression

I'm normally fairly good about not mentioning my gamerness on my blog. It makes me feel like I'm not a complete loser. (note: gaming isn't inherently complete loserdom, just the way I do it)

But when I discover that Interplay has shut down Black Isle Studios as they were working on Fallout games, well, I have to say something. Farewell, Black Isle. You treated gamers like intelligent adults. Fallout may have been the Most Important Game Ever. Make those corporate suits regret it.

in mourning,
- Unknown, 2:11 PM
Comments: Post a Comment