About me

one inanity at a time

Archives

Blog it, baby

Life in the Pink
Operated Boy
Bad News Hughes
Rollertrain

Smart People and Politics

Cursor
The Black Commentator
Counterpunch
Steve Gilliard's News Blog
Atrios
Tom Tomorrow
Whiskey Bar

Tuesday, December 09, 2003

A Brief List of Things That Happened to me Today

For my hard work in the handful of times I've gone into the SEAC office, I managed to get a slot at the free all you can eat vegetarian Dim Sum meal they had. Am I gonna say no? Not when invited directly!

The fortune I got at the end of the meal said "We are very happy together." Romance at the fortune cookie factory?

I came out as straight and shouldn't have.

I discovered that knitting circles and Friendster occupy roughly the same space in society. A person I was talking to mentioned what must be the activists knitting circle, and referenced one of my co-workers from this summer.

Side note: Does EVERY female knit? I'm not sure I've met one in the last, oh, 8 months, who either doesn't or hasn't started. Did this just suddenly happen? Is 2003 The Year of the Knitter? Or is everyone I know just turning Knitting Age? Did I miss something? Confused.

Not only was one of my co-workers on friendster, but my old boss was too. Weird!
- Unknown, 9:52 PM
Comments: Post a Comment