About me

one inanity at a time

Archives

Blog it, baby

Life in the Pink
Operated Boy
Bad News Hughes
Rollertrain

Smart People and Politics

Cursor
The Black Commentator
Counterpunch
Steve Gilliard's News Blog
Atrios
Tom Tomorrow
Whiskey Bar

Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Away

I don't think of her like I used to. I mean, I still do. But not as much as I used to. I have other topics of conversation now, for one thing. Heh. But still. Even being mostly over her, some things still show up. Like cleaning up when I'm moving. I have this adorable picture of the two of us playing in the snow. What to do? I mean, on one hand, keeping it is slightly creepy. I can't look at it regularly, let alone display it. On the other hand, it's a nice picture, and it's my only memento of that year and a half that's not in my head. Well, I have some poetry saved on my computer, but....that's poetry!

Cyn suggested an ex box. She has one where she takes defining things people have given her, and gets rid of them visually, but keeps them. It's a good idea, perhaps, but hard for me to start now. I have nothing from Gwen, and don't talk to her. Nothing from Allison, though I suppose you could ship something? And the previous, well, doesn't deserve a place in the box. No, that idea won't work too well for me.

I also saw a hair of hers again. Made a small sound. I'm not sure what it meant. And last New Year's, well, I was on the plane with her. This trip is being made too damn alone.
- Unknown, 2:51 AM
Comments: Post a Comment