About me

one inanity at a time

Archives

Blog it, baby

Life in the Pink
Operated Boy
Bad News Hughes
Rollertrain

Smart People and Politics

Cursor
The Black Commentator
Counterpunch
Steve Gilliard's News Blog
Atrios
Tom Tomorrow
Whiskey Bar

Saturday, November 01, 2003

The Stupid Shall Inherit My Foot In Their Ass

I've recieved about six calls today from someone with a Restricted number. The first two times, I picked up, and the person on the other end said "Wrong number" and hung up. The third time, I responded with an instant "It appears that you do have the right number." Instant hang up. One other time, I silenced it so she would go to my voice mail. And yet she called again once more, where I said "Hello" and she hung up right away.

How fucking stupid do you have to be to keep doing this? You've called several times over the past 5 hours, and gotten the same person. You've heard this person's voice mail, to indicate that yes, it is his phone. But you keep calling! I mean, you could at least ask what the number is, tell how you got it, and try to figure out what's wrong. But no. You're too stupid to even do that.
- Unknown, 7:32 PM
Comments: Post a Comment