About me

one inanity at a time

Archives

Blog it, baby

Life in the Pink
Operated Boy
Bad News Hughes
Rollertrain

Smart People and Politics

Cursor
The Black Commentator
Counterpunch
Steve Gilliard's News Blog
Atrios
Tom Tomorrow
Whiskey Bar

Monday, November 03, 2003

The Stalking

I just got another call on my phone from the Restricted number. This time, I decided to try a new strategy. I picked up, and then didn't say anything. The idea was to get them to say something first. It failed; they hung up after 15 seconds. I keep trying to think of ideas of what to do. Last night, I got calls from a number that showed up on my phone, instead of being "Restricted." If that happens again, I may call that number. Or I could answer the phone with "Don't hang up." Or I could change my voice mail to say "Hi, this is Rowan. If you aren't calling for Rowan, then stop calling this number!"

Any suggestions?
- Unknown, 6:19 PM
Comments: Post a Comment