About me

one inanity at a time

Archives

Blog it, baby

Life in the Pink
Operated Boy
Bad News Hughes
Rollertrain

Smart People and Politics

Cursor
The Black Commentator
Counterpunch
Steve Gilliard's News Blog
Atrios
Tom Tomorrow
Whiskey Bar

Friday, November 21, 2003

Fire Sign

Hey, you know what November 21st means, right? Saggitarius time. And you know what Saggitarius means, right? Means it's a week til my birthday!

I like being a Saggitarius. We've got all the cool stuff. We're the hunters, and I'm the intellectual form, hunting new ideas. And we're mad sexy. According to the Sex-Scopes book Carl stole, we get along sexually with more signs than anyone, except the equally mad sexy Libras. (not that I'm biased, with my Libra rising). So what if it's all bunk. It's bunk IN MY FAVOR.
- Rowan Kaiser, 10:22 PM
Comments: Post a Comment