About me

one inanity at a time

Archives

Blog it, baby

Life in the Pink
Operated Boy
Bad News Hughes
Rollertrain

Smart People and Politics

Cursor
The Black Commentator
Counterpunch
Steve Gilliard's News Blog
Atrios
Tom Tomorrow
Whiskey Bar

Thursday, October 16, 2003

More Work? Zugzug

Trying to find a job was kind of crappy before. But now it really sucks. With the newspaper, I thought I had something really good, where I was prepared to do something shitty. Then it turns out, I probably will have to settle for shitty, and really good was just an illusion. It was like going out and meeting an intelligent, beautiful, funny woman, who made it seem like something that would last for a while, and then having her disappear after the fantastic sex, then going back to the same place and having everyone there SUCK.

ALTERNATE, DORKY SIMILE

It was kind of like playing a demo for the next Fallout, and then having it turn into Baldur's Gate when you bought it. OOO! TAKE THAT, D&D fuckers!

So now, I'm really unmotivated. Instead of sitting around thinking "I want a job, but I don't know how to get it" I'm sitting around thinking "Hmmm, what game should I play next?" Even though I know that I'll need to have some sort of money for next month's rent. Oh well. To the Penn psychology experiments for some bling bling!
- Unknown, 4:40 PM
Comments: Post a Comment