About me

one inanity at a time

Archives

Blog it, baby

Life in the Pink
Operated Boy
Bad News Hughes
Rollertrain

Smart People and Politics

Cursor
The Black Commentator
Counterpunch
Steve Gilliard's News Blog
Atrios
Tom Tomorrow
Whiskey Bar

Saturday, October 25, 2003

I Am A Simple Man

And right now, all I want out of life is to be able to play X-COM on my XP computer. X-COM doesn't like XP. So, I want to install Windows 98, but all I have is an upgrade copy. If anyone local has an old Windows 95 or something else that will work to upgrade, drop me a comment.

Also in the world of technology, if someone knows where I can get a program to edit MP3's, that would be cool. I just want to cut off the end of some songs. Because, and all together now, "Whoever decided it was a good idea to put clever skits on hip-hop albums goes to prison."
- Unknown, 3:39 PM
Comments: Post a Comment