About me

one inanity at a time

Archives

Blog it, baby

Life in the Pink
Operated Boy
Bad News Hughes
Rollertrain

Smart People and Politics

Cursor
The Black Commentator
Counterpunch
Steve Gilliard's News Blog
Atrios
Tom Tomorrow
Whiskey Bar

Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Dork The Pain Away

Why should I be down? I got a package today. What was in this package? Well, it was my computer stuff, burned and shipped to me. Now, my computer is complete: I have my game music. I have my Winamp skins. I have my software cds (can fix my palm pilot up, for whatever good that'll do me.) And I have my computer games......well, I don't have Wizardry 8. Or the hideously underrated Sacrifice. Or the mysteriously unavailable Freedom Force (?). And my ROMs.

Yes, I'm sitting here listening to video game music. Yes, my WinAmp skin changes on random with every song. Yes, I'm installing games. No, I don't have a job. I guess. Dammit. And no, this isn't entirely what I want to be doing right now. But here I am. And here is my Fallout PIPBoy skin.

Question: why do you suppose my mp3s play at lower volume than my CDs and other sound files? This confuses me.
- Unknown, 11:32 PM
Comments: Post a Comment