About me

one inanity at a time

Archives

Blog it, baby

Life in the Pink
Operated Boy
Bad News Hughes
Rollertrain

Smart People and Politics

Cursor
The Black Commentator
Counterpunch
Steve Gilliard's News Blog
Atrios
Tom Tomorrow
Whiskey Bar

Wednesday, September 24, 2003

This is perhaps a bad thing

I am now at the point where I pretty much need to figure out that sort of job I want to do, and then actively work on getting it.

That thought makes me want to stay in bed all day.

Groan.


EDIT:

I read a throwaway line in an article about Bush's handling of the economy that said that 7 out of 10 college graduates this year wouldn't have jobs.

Now, not only is that me in a few months, but I'm not even a college graduate YET and I don't have a job. The line was unsourced, and predicting the future of the economy, so it's almost certainly not literally true, but damn, it was depressing.
- Unknown, 12:20 PM
Comments: Post a Comment