About me

one inanity at a time

Archives

Blog it, baby

Life in the Pink
Operated Boy
Bad News Hughes
Rollertrain

Smart People and Politics

Cursor
The Black Commentator
Counterpunch
Steve Gilliard's News Blog
Atrios
Tom Tomorrow
Whiskey Bar

Monday, September 01, 2003

My New Country

Yesterday was amusing. My first full day homeless. Got kicked out of the hostel at ten, then killed time around the city til about 1, when I started hanging out with Cyn and helping her move. Grr! Me strong moving man! Arrr! The lowlight of the process was sitting around for maybe 3 hours at her new place waiting for maintenance to come and get the key to work. Then maintenance leaving, getting a different key, and hoping that worked. The the head maintenance guy coming, and finally opening it up.

The highlight of the process, though, would probably be riding back across the city in the back of a U-Haul. Whee! Bouncy!

I ended up sleeping on Cyn's floor after the barbeque she and Phil threw. So I am hoping my stuff in the hostel is okay. Tomorrow: finding a place to live!
- Unknown, 12:17 PM
Comments: Post a Comment