About me

one inanity at a time

Archives

Blog it, baby

Life in the Pink
Operated Boy
Bad News Hughes
Rollertrain

Smart People and Politics

Cursor
The Black Commentator
Counterpunch
Steve Gilliard's News Blog
Atrios
Tom Tomorrow
Whiskey Bar

Monday, September 22, 2003

I Have My Moments

. . . like the "Sign my guestbook" thing. That was a rare flash. Tonight, I think it happened again. I was talking with some girl named Sarah, and she was telling me her major/minor combination for school. "all of it worthless" was her last line. I hit back with: "Duh. The point of going to school is not to get a better job, it's to avoid having to get a job for as long as possible."

Thanks, Antioch. Without you, I might have thought the working world was something to aspire towards!
- Unknown, 2:50 AM
Comments: Post a Comment