About me

one inanity at a time

Archives

Blog it, baby

Life in the Pink
Operated Boy
Bad News Hughes
Rollertrain

Smart People and Politics

Cursor
The Black Commentator
Counterpunch
Steve Gilliard's News Blog
Atrios
Tom Tomorrow
Whiskey Bar

Tuesday, August 19, 2003

This is a public service announcement - with guitars!

I am working on not giving a damn. I am cheerful embracing this idea. I am attempting to smash my walls of ironic detachment. I danced before I came into work this morning. I am a bit giddy.

All this in mind, I'm willing to do just about anything. I've been BORING this summer. I've had at least a day of comp time for the last two months and haven't used it, because I haven't had anything better to do! So, call me at 1 AM and say "Rowan, let's run laps around Rittenhouse Square." And if I'm awake enough, I may just agree. And if you don't have my phone number, e-mail me and I'll give it to you.

I want to Do Something in the next few weeks, because I just don't give a damn. Huzzah!
- Unknown, 11:11 AM
Comments: Post a Comment