About me

one inanity at a time

Archives

Blog it, baby

Life in the Pink
Operated Boy
Bad News Hughes
Rollertrain

Smart People and Politics

Cursor
The Black Commentator
Counterpunch
Steve Gilliard's News Blog
Atrios
Tom Tomorrow
Whiskey Bar

Friday, August 22, 2003

ohhhh, man . . .

Going to my last day of work: good
Going to my last day of work on three hours of sleep: okay . . .
Going to my last day of work on three hours of sleep, when I don't have a job and it's my last day with regular internet access: not so good
Going to my last day of work on three hours of sleep due to staying up til 5:30 talking to a very new friend who seems to match what my life demands: when I say I'm working on not giving a damn, that's what I was talking about . . . fantastic.

Giddyness - it's not just detaching myself from worry, it's also not getting enough sleep and connecting to people. Huzzah!
- Unknown, 11:29 AM
Comments: Post a Comment