About me

one inanity at a time

Archives

Blog it, baby

Life in the Pink
Operated Boy
Bad News Hughes
Rollertrain

Smart People and Politics

Cursor
The Black Commentator
Counterpunch
Steve Gilliard's News Blog
Atrios
Tom Tomorrow
Whiskey Bar

Thursday, August 14, 2003

No, Seriously!

I still need a job. Last night it hit me that I also will need housing, so I need to know where I'm going sooner than I'd though, or blow money on a hotel and double-shipping my stuff.

So, really this time, if you know of any good way to look for employment for the rest of the year, go on and e-mail me. I wouldn't mind staying in Philly, but looking for internships found me Lockheed Martin. Thanks but no thanks! An important thing I'm noticing is that, as I don't know what I want, I'll take a look at most anything.


I wish I could program. That would make things easier. Need a "learn-how-to-program" job . . . hmmm.
- Unknown, 2:36 PM
Comments: Post a Comment