About me

one inanity at a time

Archives

Blog it, baby

Life in the Pink
Operated Boy
Bad News Hughes
Rollertrain

Smart People and Politics

Cursor
The Black Commentator
Counterpunch
Steve Gilliard's News Blog
Atrios
Tom Tomorrow
Whiskey Bar

Friday, August 22, 2003

It's been fun

Well, kids, it's time to take a break. Kick up our heels, and think about what we've accomplished. Except not. Still need a job.

Anyway, after today, I no longer have regular internet access. I have friends who, and may be able to post, but my every-workday-since-I-started record is almost certainly gone, daddy gone.

If you start missing your daily Rowan desperately, I've realized that I have an "end call" button on my phone so why not put it where the world can see? two-one-five six-eight-one four-two-five-two.

Who knows where I'll be when this blog resumes. Isn't that exciting?


EDIT: I leave you with this. I got a t-shirt as a going away present, from the organization I work for. It says "LOVE was the first motion." -John Woolman, 1763. Hot hot Quaker action, bay-bee!

Speaking of hot hot Quaker action, one of the highlights of last night's discussion was wondering just how cool it would be to be making out in a Quaker Meeting House during the silent time. Ohhhh, yeah. Sacrilicious.
- Unknown, 1:29 PM
Comments: Post a Comment