About me

one inanity at a time

Archives

Blog it, baby

Life in the Pink
Operated Boy
Bad News Hughes
Rollertrain

Smart People and Politics

Cursor
The Black Commentator
Counterpunch
Steve Gilliard's News Blog
Atrios
Tom Tomorrow
Whiskey Bar

Friday, August 15, 2003

I got that

I was reading through the employment classifieds in the free newspaper here, and came across this:

Got Game?

Get into the action with (gaming device). We will pay outgoing, responsible, gadget minded people to play and demonstate video games and products. Check out (web site).

Woohoo! Perfect Rowan job, right? (I can be outgoing when it comes to gaming). There's one small problem. It's this thing.

Just one question: do they supply the skateboard and the constipation to their demonstrators, or will I have to bring my own?

- Unknown, 11:53 AM
Comments: Post a Comment