About me

one inanity at a time

Archives

Blog it, baby

Life in the Pink
Operated Boy
Bad News Hughes
Rollertrain

Smart People and Politics

Cursor
The Black Commentator
Counterpunch
Steve Gilliard's News Blog
Atrios
Tom Tomorrow
Whiskey Bar

Thursday, August 21, 2003

Fun with Friendster

Last night, I got a phone call at about 12:15 at night, and it was a new friendster friend asking if I wanted to go to a club. I was sorely tempted, but in the end, despite my Not Giving A Damn, I couldn't bring myself to give a damn enough about a club (ahh! creepy! agoraphobia!) to stop my path to my bed.

I also was searching for philosophers I liked in order to make them my friends and add to my list, and discovered that Lao Tzu was not on Friendster. What the fuck? Jesus Christ is on Friendster over a hundred times, and no Lao Tzu? Needless to say, this has been remedied, and I am now the Arbiter of Taoism on the f-to-the-s-t-e-r.
- Unknown, 3:35 PM
Comments: Post a Comment