About me

one inanity at a time

Archives

Blog it, baby

Life in the Pink
Operated Boy
Bad News Hughes
Rollertrain

Smart People and Politics

Cursor
The Black Commentator
Counterpunch
Steve Gilliard's News Blog
Atrios
Tom Tomorrow
Whiskey Bar

Thursday, August 07, 2003

Attention:

Wanted: job

For: me

Timing: 15 weeks, from roughly the start of September

Price: Looks like I'm going to have to be paid something. But I can live on very little.

Where: Um. I dunno. I don't think I'd mind staying in Philly. I've been in Chicago. That was cool. I'd kinda like to try New York, Boston, Minneapolis, Portland, Seattle. Whatever. I wish I knew.

My skills: I can sit at a desk and fiddle with a computer. I can do research. I'm good at analyzing things, and writing.

What I want in a job: I don't want to sit at a desk and do research. Sick of that. I want to deal with actual people this time around.

My greatest weakness: Shyness




This is going to be a problem. I don't know what I want, but unlike Johnny Rotten, I don't know where to get it either. And I've got less than a month. Dammit. Dammit dammit dammit.
- Unknown, 3:01 PM
Comments: Post a Comment