About me

one inanity at a time

Archives

Blog it, baby

Life in the Pink
Operated Boy
Bad News Hughes
Rollertrain

Smart People and Politics

Cursor
The Black Commentator
Counterpunch
Steve Gilliard's News Blog
Atrios
Tom Tomorrow
Whiskey Bar

Friday, July 25, 2003

You had me at Halo

Remember that tournament I entered? I'm pretty sure that's this weekend. I don't know, though, because they said they'd e-mail me the week before.

I've no problems skipping it, at this point. I'm pretty sure that, with several months of no practice, I'd fail pretty miserably. Especially as I recently played Metroid, which looks the same, but controls different, and so my fingers would go to all the wrong places. Ooo. Hot.

In other news, completely randomly, the girl who works with me here just hid in the corner behind her desk. This is very unusual behavior for her. She's very much a competent, sit up straight sort of person. I'm confused.
- Unknown, 3:29 PM
Comments: Post a Comment