About me

one inanity at a time

Archives

Blog it, baby

Life in the Pink
Operated Boy
Bad News Hughes
Rollertrain

Smart People and Politics

Cursor
The Black Commentator
Counterpunch
Steve Gilliard's News Blog
Atrios
Tom Tomorrow
Whiskey Bar

Monday, July 07, 2003

We Wish You A Merry Fifth-Day

The rest of the weekend was not so socially pathetic, as my friend Jon from New Jersey came to visit. ("Hi, Jon from New Jersey!") We had several completely mundane adventures around Philly.

We had real Italian (supposedly) chicken pizza. Chicken pizza is a subject that has recieved much attention from my brain lately. I have recently stopped eating mammals. More on this later. The primary problem with this that I have is pizza. I liked pepperoni pizza. Not so much with the vegetables on pizza. But now? That leaves me with very few options when it comes to pizza. Why, I thought, isn't chicken pizza a respectable option? I mean, when you think about it, it's perfectly logical. Take a Chicken Parmesan sandwich. It's bread, with sauce, and cheese, and chicken. Just like a pizza! Anyway, we had a chicken pizza. And it was damn good.

Moving right along! Jon got a gay movie catalog, that had some sort of gay-promoting ad in it that he thought was cool. He said "If only they printed stuff like this in mainstream magazines!" I responded with "But then they'd know you exist!"

However, I almost responded with "But then they'd know we exist!" That "we" thing is kind of tricky, given how I pretty much stick to girls. I think it means that y'all, and you know who y'all are, y'all are contagious.
- Unknown, 2:06 PM
Comments: Post a Comment