About me

one inanity at a time

Archives

Blog it, baby

Life in the Pink
Operated Boy
Bad News Hughes
Rollertrain

Smart People and Politics

Cursor
The Black Commentator
Counterpunch
Steve Gilliard's News Blog
Atrios
Tom Tomorrow
Whiskey Bar

Friday, July 25, 2003

Paranoia

Remember my apartment? To recap, I have a cool apartment. I'm subletting it under the table. Things were going peachy keen, until last night, when I was informed by the middle-man that my deposit check had bounced. Which was, ah, shocking? I had been told the whole time that the deposit check was not going to be used unless actually needed, so I hadn't made sure I had the money in my account. I'm hoping it was a miscommunication. I'm sending an e-mail about it today.

This didn't stop me from scouring the room for my most important items and having them ready to shove in my backpack. I did stop short of finding out exactly where the youth hostel was.
- Unknown, 11:02 AM
Comments: Post a Comment