About me

one inanity at a time

Archives

Blog it, baby

Life in the Pink
Operated Boy
Bad News Hughes
Rollertrain

Smart People and Politics

Cursor
The Black Commentator
Counterpunch
Steve Gilliard's News Blog
Atrios
Tom Tomorrow
Whiskey Bar

Monday, July 21, 2003

It's Probably For The Best

My parents didn't let me watch cartoons until I was 10 or so. Many people, upon hearing this, look at me like I'd had my nose cut off. OK, so I'm not hip to the GI Joe, or Rainbow Brite, or even Pee Wee Herman references (as evidences by last week's movie night). I think I can survive that. I have a decently detailed reason for thinking that yeah, life without cartoons is a better life. But that's not the point of this blog entry.

This is the point.

I will let you make of that what you will.

- Unknown, 4:16 PM
Comments: Post a Comment