About me

one inanity at a time

Archives

Blog it, baby

Life in the Pink
Operated Boy
Bad News Hughes
Rollertrain

Smart People and Politics

Cursor
The Black Commentator
Counterpunch
Steve Gilliard's News Blog
Atrios
Tom Tomorrow
Whiskey Bar

Friday, July 11, 2003

I'm A Freak

A few days ago, I came to a disturbing conclusion that, in terms of fashion, I really wouldn't mind being Yuber from Suikoden III. This is disturbing for a few reasons. Obviously, picking a video game character as a fashion role-model is a bit, uh, weird. Even leaving that aside, however, it's weird that it's from Suikoden III. That game didn't exist. SI and SII were great games, two of the best on the original Playstation. So SIII's boredom and genericness (it's a word now, goddammit) became that much more disappointing, to the point where, a month or two after playing it, I thought to myself "It would be really cool if they made a new Suikoden game. Oh yeah. They did. And it sucked."

Anyway. He wears nice black clothes and has a really cool hat. And twin swords, but I probably wouldn't have twin swords. He does not look like he did in the first two games, where he looked like some SCA asshole who thought evil helmets were cool.

EDIT:

There's a poor quality screenshot of the guy here.
- Unknown, 1:25 PM
Comments: Post a Comment