About me

one inanity at a time

Archives

Blog it, baby

Life in the Pink
Operated Boy
Bad News Hughes
Rollertrain

Smart People and Politics

Cursor
The Black Commentator
Counterpunch
Steve Gilliard's News Blog
Atrios
Tom Tomorrow
Whiskey Bar

Tuesday, July 29, 2003

Fun with Blogs

Some people seem to be getting bored with their blogs. No, I won't link to you all. But you - and we - know who you are. Tsk tsk!

To counter that, I think we need arbitrariness. I like arbitrariness. When it suits me. (get it? arbitrary . . . oh, nevermind) My idea is to have a loosely connected blogging community (check) that every so often (once a week perhaps) has an easy little assignment. Something like: why did you name your blog what you did? Or something not directly related, like, what was your first job? I dunno. I can't think of that many good ones. Others would have to help.

The idea, basically, would be to have a small group all reading and commenting and linking to each other. Providing support and motivation. Peer pressure, though nobody would be forced to write (much).

- Unknown, 3:22 PM
Comments: Post a Comment